I can design a new look for a single room or more than one. Living rooms, bedrooms, kitchen/dining rooms, hallways, etc. I can help you redesign your room and create a beautiful, unique look – no matter whether you live in a characterful old house or a new build on an estate. I’ll come up with a design that is original & eclectic and which reflects your personal requirements – and on a moderate budget. I think outside the box and create something truly unique that you will love for years to come.
– Produce a style board including colour scheme and ideas for furniture and accessories
– Create 3D designs and a plan.
– Create a bespoke shopping list: where to find the items to create the look you want.
– Source key pieces and accessories, as well as advise on soft furnishings and other decor for the project.
– Organise and complete the project.
If you don’t live near me, I can also design a mood board, room design and personalised shopping list for you remotely, via skype, facetime, using photos, videos and email. Just get in touch to discuss possibilities.
A first no obligation house visit (or skype call in case of distant work) is free. During the first meeting we discuss your requirements, style and ideas, after which I send you a quote for the work that you would like me to do for you. Once the quote is accepted and we are all happy to go forward, I request a 10% deposit after which work commences.
Contact me for a free no obligation first meeting.
You can also find me amongst the design professionals over on Houzz.
Want to see more of my style and what inspires me? Check out my Pinterest boards!
Want to discuss your project? Please send me a message and I will get back to you as soon as possible.